Thank you to all those who attended our RSA webinar on 14 July 2016. If you were unable to attend and would like to discuss Identity and Access Management please contact us on 0208 0888 222.
[button animation=”fadeInUp” link_url=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5968290228990341889″ title=”CLICK HERE TO WATCH” scroll=”false” target=”_blank” lightbox=”false” color=”#000000″ background=”#ffd600″]
Register for our armadillo hosted RSA webinar on 14 July to learn how RSA VIA Access combined with the very latest version of Authentication Manager (8.2) will lower the TCO of authentication and provide you with a powerful enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources and information.
- Seamless transition – No change to Agents
- Streamlined registration & Provisioning processes
- Improved end-user experience
- FIPS Inside compliance
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Software tokens provisioned in AM 8.2 expire on the server-side only meaning software tokens do not need to be re-provisioned.
- Token Expiry Alert
- Flexible dashboard Search Option
- AMBA Package
- New Identity Sources