3rd Annual Gibsec – 22nd November 2017
Security & Compliance, Gaming Social Responsibility, Effective Risk Management, The March of Mobile.
Date: 22nd November
Venue: Sunborn, Gibraltar
Join us at our 3rd annual Gibsec event where specialists from armadillo and a selection of our valued partners will discuss how changing environments can lead to increased security risks and the threat of a data breach.
The agenda for this year’s event features key security topics, which are currently headlining across the news and which are incorporated within HM Government of Gibraltar guidelines. These include:
- Security and Compliance – keeping within regulatory guidelines for data protection
- Ability to track locations – avoiding hidden gamers
- Effective Risk Management in Gambling – deploying secure processes to understand risk areas
- Social Responsibility – secure by design, enabling confidence online
- The march of mobile – the security implications of mobile gaming
Our guest speaker : Independent Advisor Marios Kyriacous – from the Security Bureau, will share his thoughts on:
Continuous Security Testing – Thinking Beyond Annual Penetration Testing
Online environments are inevitably changing, and these modifications can introduce an increased risk to an organisations attack surface. The result being the loss of visibility to where the true perimeter now lies – therefore exposing the real risk.
Marios will consider:
- Can continuous security testing provide more insight into an organisation’s evolving digital environment, detecting environment changes as soon as they occur?
- How can it affect an organisation’s compliance and regulatory position (such as GDPR and PCI-DSS), and potentially their cyber insurance premiums?
- Is continuous security testing a true replacement for annual penetration testing?
- We’ll look at real examples of companies’ external environments and how continuous security testing provides new insights into their online attack surface.
In addition, we would like to introduce some key vendors who we believe can help you grow your business securely and answer any questions you may have.
Places Limited, Reserve your space : email@example.com
This event is sponsored by: Bitglass, CheckPoint, CyberArk, Gemalto,