TrapX is Here! This disruptive deception-based cyber security defence enables customers to meet and defeat the threats of advanced persistent threats (APTs), zero day events and other sophisticated malware.
TrapX’s DeceptionGrid automates the deployment of a network of camouflaged malware traps that are intermingled with your real information technology resources. These traps appear identical in every way to your real IT assets. Once attackers have slipped past your other cyber defence products, they move laterally to find high value targets. Just one touch of DeceptionGrid sets off a high confidence ALERT. Real-time automation isolates malware and delivers a comprehensive assessment directly to your security operations team (SOC). You are ready to defend your enterprise and defeat the malware. DeceptionGrid changes the rules of engagement and helps you take the initiative back from the attackers.
- Real-time detection of malware movement anywhere within the VLAN.
- Changes the economics of cyber defence by shifting the cost to the attacker
- Sets up a ‘ghost’ IT environment, where malware attacks, not distinguishing between ‘real’ and ‘not real’.
- Reduction in the big data problems bringing hundreds to thousands of alerts that overwhelm the SOC or missing key alters due to the configuration of alert thresholds. No false positives on a DeceptionGrid.
- Deliver absolute accurate insight into malicious activity and malware unseen by other cyber defence systems
- Complete analysis of malware, even zero day events, is automated and your security operations centre has everything they need to take action
- Automated deployment for your entire enterprise enables provision and management on a scale unattainable.
- Complementary to existing security technologies
DeceptionGrid moves rapidly, communicating across the network to help you find other instances of the advanced malware anywhere within your networks and infrastructure, protecting all VLANs for identified malware and malicious activity.
For more information on TrapX – fill in the form below, or call one of our sales associates on 0208 0888 222.