43% of companies were breached last year* and the virtualised data center is IT’s biggest blind spot.
At Armadillo, we want to help you protect what matters most to you and your customers: YOUR CUSTOMER DATA.
The first step to increased security is greater visibility. By looking at how your applications move throughout your data centre you gain a better understanding of:
- Is there unauthorised or malicious usage of your applications?
- Are there corporate policy violations or internal resource misuse?
- Is there an opportunity to increase efficiency in how your applications are running?
Secure what you can’t see with our new product, vArmour DSS-V Distributed Security System, that provides free data center visibility for VMware environments.
vArmour DSS-V is available to download for free and can be installed in as little as 15 minutes which will:
- Identify network misuse attributed to personal and out-of-policy applications
- Monitor workloads to find suspicious behaviours
- Trace communication paths to follow the lateral spread of potential cyber attacks
vArmour is the data center security company that transforms how organizations protect their virtualized and cloud assets in a world without perimeters. The company was founded in 2011 and has raised $42 million in funding led by Highland Capital Partners, Menlo Ventures, Columbus Nova Technology Partners, Citi Ventures, Work-Bench Ventures and Allegis Capital. vArmour is leading the industry with a new patented, distributed approach to data security that allows organizations to deliver IT at the speed of business.
[button animation=”fadeInUp” link_url=”http://armadillo-ms.com/t/BK5-3RMLC-1BEP4I-1TQF2J-1/c.aspx” title=”Request download” scroll=”true or false, to scroll to any section in current page” target=”_blank or _self” lightbox=”true or false, to open video links in lightbox, link in link_url” color=”change the text color of your button by adding hexcodes, #000000″ background=”change background color for button with hex codes, #ffd600″]