Thank you to all those who attended our Cylance webinar on 16 Feb 2016. If you were unable to attend, and are would like to discuss ‘next generation Endpoint protection’ please contact us on 0208 0888 222.
[blockquote animation=”fadeInUp”]Challenge any company to accurately predict and stop advanced threats before they can execute and they’ll immediately shy away. Only Cylance can step up and prove it. (Mike Dierickx – CISO, Panasonic Avionic)[/blockquote]
Due to the severity of recent high-profile data compromises, and as part of the latest in the armadillo webinars series, we would like to share with you… Cylance, our next-generation Endpoint Anti-Malware solution. We will give you a live demonstration of a simulated malware attack, using current malware in the public domain) and show you that by using the correct endpoint and network protection you can prevent and protect your IT infrastructure.
Cylance: Next-Generation Endpoint Anti-Malware
Cylance is revolutionizing cyber-security with products and services that proactively prevent, rather than reactively detect the execution of advanced persistent threats and malware.
- Next generation endpoint security – only member of the Microsoft Antivirus Club that is a “next generation AV engine”.
- Winner of the 2015 SC Magazine Award for Best Emerging Technology. Described as ‘truly next generation’ for the endpoint.
- Solution that is “silent” hence the name. Only works at runtime. Kernel based malware detection that is predictive using artificial intelligence.
- Understands what good vs. bad apps look like, all within a 40MB file, with none of these:
- No signatures
- No behavioural analysis
- No sandboxing
- No dynamic detonation
- No micro-virtualisation
- Less than 100 milliseconds to make an accurate conviction.