Next-Generation Endpoint Anti-Malware
“Challenge any company to accurately predict and stop advanced threats before
they can execute and they’ll immediately shy away. Only Cylance can step up and prove it.”
Mike Dierickx – CISO, Panasonic Avionic
Cylance: Next-Generation Endpoint Anti-Malware – Thursday, 10 December 2015 – 10:00am
Cylance is revolutionizing cyber-security with products and services that proactively prevent, rather than reactively detect the execution of advanced persistent threats and malware.
Find out more about Cylance, the cyber security vendor that has changed the market, and has shaken up both malware writers and the traditional endpoint vendors.
Key features include:
- Next generation endpoint security – only member of the Microsoft Antivirus Club that is a “next generation AV engine”.
- Winner of the 2015 SC Magazine Award for Best Emerging Technology. Described as ‘truly next generation’ for the endpoint.
- Solution that is “silent” hence the name. Only works at runtime. Kernel based malware detection that is predictive using artificial intelligence.
- Understands what good vs. bad apps look like, all within a 40MB file, with none of these:
- No signatures
- No behavioural analysis
- No sandboxing
- No dynamic detonation
- No micro-virtualisation
- Less than 100 milliseconds to make an accurate conviction.
Case study: Dell Takes Endpoint Security to a New Level with Cylance Advanced Threat Protection Technology Read more
Be protected from 99% of threats, including system- and memory-based attacks, malicious documents, zero-day malware, privilege escalations, scripts and potentially unwanted programs.
Boost the efficiency of IT resources and reduce user impact throughout your organization with endpoint security products that use very little memory, less than 1% of CPU and require no Internet connection or signature updates.
Secure your entire infrastructure with one solution that works across Microsoft Windows® and Mac OS X, easily integrates into existing SIEM platforms, and is available in OEM and embedded versions for technology partners.
Please register for Cylance: Next-Generation Endpoint Anti-Malware Dec 10, 2015 10:00 AM GMT/BST at:Click here to register