Thank you to all those who attended our TrapX webinar. If you were unable to attend, and are would like to discuss how TrapX can secure youe business from a cyber attack please contact us on 0208 0888 222.
Deception-based cyber security defence enables customers to meet and defeat the threats of advanced persistent threats (APTs), zero day events and other sophisticated malware.
DeceptionGrid automates the deployment of a network of camouflaged malware traps that are intermingled with your real information technology resources. These traps appear identical in every way to your real IT assets. Once attackers have slipped past your other cyber defence products, they move laterally to find high value targets. Just one touch of DeceptionGrid sets off a high confidence ALERT. Real-time automation isolates malware and delivers a comprehensive assessment directly to your security operations team (SOC). You are ready to defend your enterprise and defeat the malware.
DeceptionGrid changes the rules of engagement and helps you take the initiative back from the attackers.
- Real-time detection of malware movement anywhere within the vLan in your Deployment of DeceptionGrid sensors is comprehensive across the entire enterprise and provides virtually 100% coverage.
- Reduction in the big data problems bringing hundreds to thousands of alerts that overwhelm the SOC Or missing key alerts due to the configuration of alert thresholds. A TrapX alert is over 99% accurate and immediately actionable.
- Complete analysis of malware, even zero day events, is automated and your security operations center has everything they need to take action.
- Automated deployment of your DeceptionGrid for your entire enterprise enables provision and management on a scale unattainable.
- Protect all vLans for identified malware and malicious activity. When you find one instance of a threat within your network, our Threat Intelligence Center insures that this important information is rapidly communicated. DeceptionGrid moves rapidly to help you find other instances of the advanced malware anywhere within your networks and infrastructure.